Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stuff 'n' Updates

Am just watching "The Zoo' on television.

OMG - I am such a sucker for baby animals :)

They just had a baby langur (sp?) monkey on. Oh. My. Goodness. So very, very, very cute!!

So, what's been happening? Well, I've FINALLY finished my Bento Box Quilt (per last weeks post). I've also finished the bulk of the cross stitch on my Les Lapins project, so now just all the outlines to do (bleurgh. My least favourite bit). I've finished 95% of a skirt for work - just need to attach the lining and finish the waist and hem. My first item of clothing that I have made since Home Ec in High School...

Hmmmm......what else?

Let me see...Oh yeah! My work and Facebook stalker! I really shouldn't laugh, but there was this guy that works for the same company as me who had taken a sudden and unexplained liking to me. It's a long and complicated story, but suffice to say, through a bit of subterfuge and a few little white lies (I know, I know!!!) my friends and I believe we have staved off any potential issues. Of course, I now have an imaginary boyfriend. He's pretty hot, you know (lol). A cyclist, 6 foot 5, in great shape, works as an engineer....what!!? Well, if I'm going to have to lie about having a boyfriend to see off a potential stalker/suitor, I am totally going to make it worth my while :D

Anything else.....oh yes.

ItotallymadeoutwithanotherguybutItotallydontknowwhereitsgoinganditssupercomplicatedandohmygoodness.

::ahem::

Sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking.

But usually only after I've done something I probably shouldn't have.

Cos THATS when you should do your thinking...

No comments: