Saturday, November 28, 2009

WIP Weekend + WIP Week

Well, in my usual fashion, despite not having done much crafting for some time, my WIP's appear to have flourished. How does that happen.

So have decided to have a WIP Weekend followed by a WIP week.

My list of projects (in no particular order of finishing required, nor actual importance...)
  1. The scarf I was making for my former housemate. To give to her on her birthday. In September. Then rescheduled to give to her before she flew to the US for Xmas. Three weeks ago. Now re-rescheduled to finish and post to her by 1 December...
  2. Similarly, a scarf for my former housemates boyfriend. *sigh* I probably could've had this finished BEFORE they went away if I had only knuckled down. But not long to go on that one.
  3. A paper snowflake mobile for Christmas. Only started this on Monday. Cutouts done. Ironed nice and flat (FYI best done without the steam function turned on...). Just dabbing some KindyGlitz on for sparkle-arkles and then have to thread together and I am done.
  4. The afghan. 'Nuff said.
  5. Plastic canvas fridge magnets. Long-term, semi-abandoned project fished out of a cupboard yesterday;
  6. An aged baby blanket I started about 5 years ago. Oh well, other people are still procreating...
  7. The Thimbleberries Quilt. Have finally galvanised myself to buy the backing fabric. I suspect I should have it completely finished in, oh, about 2 years at this rate...
  8. Finalising some storage cards for my plethora of DMC embroidery threads.
  9. The skirt I started back in July. Which I fear no longer fits me...
  10. Some applique to tea-towels which had tiny fraying holes in, but are otherwise perfectly serviceable.
  11. Oops. The baby hat for my friends 3 1/2 month old baby o_O
  12. Some applique to screen prints I did at the last Brown Owls I attended..
  13. I'm sure there's more...

So there you go. In the snatched moments between social engagements this weekend (you think I'm kidding. I'm totally not...), I shall endeavour to finish at least some of this list :)

Wish me luck...I think I'm gonna need it o_O

No comments: