Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 on Tuesday (on Wednesday)

This weeks 10 on Tuesday is right up my alley!!!

OMG!!!!

10 Favourite songs of the 80's

hehe

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a bit of an 80's music tragic. I may have trouble keeping this to 10 Favourites!!

Here goes...and in no real order....
  1. (I've Had) The Time of My Life - from Dirty Dancing;
  2. Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer. Who didnt love all those girls in the background?
  3. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton. This could almost be my theme song at the moment...
  4. Ti Amo - Laura Branigan (I hope...)
  5. Take On Me - a-ha. Those boys were HOT back then and I saw a photo of them recently and OMG THEY HAVE AGED VERY WELL!!!
  6. Pretty much anything by Whitney Houston released during the 80's;
  7. Again pretty much anything released by Bananarama;
  8. A LOT of Belinda Carlisle;
  9. Two words. Bon Jovi; and
  10. Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh. Love love love this song!

Hopefully those are actually all from the 80's. I sometimes have overlap as I am more a child of the early 90's and some of the music from this era sort of merges into the one time frame for me - that of finishing primary school and moving into the first years of high school. Ah, good times!

No comments: