Monday, March 22, 2010

Five Faves

So, playing along with Five Faves @ http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/2010/03/meme-five-faves.html

Hmmm.

Let's see.....

  1. Favourite Recipe - Cauliflower + Caramelised Onion Tart from www.smittenkitchen.com. Yummo. This lovely girl's recipes have never failed me.
  2. Favourite Song - Starstrukk by 3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry. Have been enjoying this song for a while. Not sure why :) I think it's the wolf whistling and the (I think) hilarious video!!
  3. Favourite Arty stuff - Sculpture by The Sea which is finishing this weekend over her in WA @ Cottesloe Beach. Lovely.
  4. Favourite Coat - amazing red Italian wool melton coat from Marcs. Sigh. Coveting. Of course, prohibitively expensive so a lot of pondering going on...
  5. Favourite snack - Green + Black's organic chocolate. Yummo!

Done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made note of that tart recipe too. I can't wait to try it!

Kgirl said...

Hi! I made it a few weeks ago. DELICIOUS!! Even the pastry is simple and easy. It's also really, really, really tasty served cold the next day :) Massive hit @ my place. Hmmm, might have to make another this weekend!!