Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Sound of Silence

Oh.

Hello.

*looks around with shifty eyes*

Yes.

Well.

Sorry about the continued and protracted absence.

Crafting has been continuing. Promise. Along with other stuff.

In good news, some of my WIP's are gone, gone, GONE!!

Some more new stuff started. Trying to teach myself to knit with DPN's. Interesting.

One of the lovely men mentioned in my last post (yes, that's right. That one from back in November...last year...) has turned out to be quite the keeper.He's making me very happy. So that's good :)

Had a lovely trip to Tasmania (with the aforementioned Lovely Man...woooooooooo!!) - spent some time in Hobart and also hiked The Overland Track for 6-days. Gruelling. But worth it.

Several more triathlons undertaken. Continuing to improve. Bought a REDONKULOUSLY expensive new triathlon bike. That I love a little more than is strictly seemly. His name is Felix and the photo below does seriously not do him justice :)






Went to a lovely friends lovely wedding. Beautiful :)


Visited my parentals in Albany for Xmas. Fun. Kinda...


Met the Lovely Man's family. And his plethora of friends. Apparently his family think I'm wonderful. They may be right ;)


I think that is all of note.


Promise to pop a tutorial up in the next few days for a fabric canvas thingy I made. So easy it doesn't really need a tute, and has possible also been done to death on other blogs, but I'm very impressed with myself.


Will also update WIP progress.


Pinky swear.

No comments: