Friday, March 19, 2010

Playing along...

with My Creative Space from http://www.kootoyoo.com today :)

For THE FIRST TIME!!!

yay me :D

Anyways, slightly messy craft room / office - featuring the 'only ever used for crafting' ironing board. I hate ironing. With a passion. Some evidence of future Easter crafting potential on the board! A pile of 'things I want to do' over on the right...and other 'stuff'...

The rest of the room, featuring my trusty old Elna and some fabric for a tutorial :) all will be revealed in due course. Promise!
And below is what I like to refer to as The Central Crafting Position - my corner of the couch.
Some wool and a finished block for an afghan I have been working on for, oh, a REALLY long time now...and also the start of trying to teach myself to knit in the round using DPN's. Mixed success thus far...it all seems so...unwieldy. Thinking about trying the magic loop method, so if anyone has any tips / hints etc feel free to share the love!!

So there you go.
Enjoy :D

No comments: