Sunday, September 21, 2008

Days 2 & 3 of the cold from hell...(and introducing someone special)

::hack-hack-hacking cough::

Hmm. Nice.

Tewtelly over being sick. Need a new pair of lungs :(

And *sob* I'm home by myself at the moment, so IDONTEVENHAVEANYONEHERETOTAKECAREOFMEEEEEEEEE....

::sigh::

Altho', I am feeling a leetle better today. A little. Not much. But a bit.

So to celebrate my (hopefully) impending return to health, let me introduce you to Miss Sadie (drumroll please!)
As you can see, Miss Sadie is a cheeky little monkey who enjoys a (non-alcoholic, of course) Banana Daiquiri. She especially enjoys the cocktail umbrellas that come with these drinks.


Here she is, by my lucky bamboo, imagining that she is in some wonderful tropical location (rather than on top of some tupperware in my kitchen...)

Miss Sadie is wearing delightful mini apron (to match her future owners apron) and a cute, hot-pink woollen cardigan. Some other clothes and accessories are currently in the pipeline, as at the moment, the entire world can see her monkey butt through the back of her apron. And that just.will.not.do.


No comments: