Sunday, September 28, 2008

We'll always be together....together in Electric Dreams...

Woot!!!

You may have noticed the change to the general decor of the blog. I am VERY PROUD to announce that whilst I was sick I actually managed to insert some HTML (I'd like to thank the very lovely www.leniandrose.blogspot.com for some pointers) and I even had to fix some of the HTML I inserted (thanks Google...). I rawk!!!

Considering that I am only mildly computer nerdy (and damn proud of it!), and most of my nerdiness has to do with Excel, I am pumped that I managed to do all of this without bringing the world to a crashing halt :)

Oh. And I got a new job. Still with the same company I have been with for the last 12 or 13 years (I forget exactly which. All the days merge into one, so it feels like about a thousand years), and still on the same pay (bah!) but much better for my career! Finally, after 14 unsuccessful applications over the course of the last 12 months someone LOVES ME!!! And not only does someone love me ...THREE someones love my work, as I actually already had another, different, top-secret job which I then had to (politely) kick to the kerb to take up this other new job PLUS I was also approached for a THIRD position. Phew! It never rains but it pours I tells ya!! (QUite frankly, after the masses of rejection, hell, I needed the damn ego boost!!!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well done to you! Glad that the tips have helped out! (And I am a bit in love with excel as well - geeky stuff rocks!!)