Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ZOMG! October birthdays = crazitime...

Good lo'....

What the heck is it about birthdays in my & MR WKDN's families in October.

We've got (count 'em) my aunt (1), Mr WKDN's Mum (2), Nephew (3), my niece (4), Mr WKDN's godson (5), my friend (6) and, and, I'm sure there's at least one other one in there...maybe another of Mr WKDN's nieces?

So 7. Approximately.

::wipes sweat from brow::

I am going to be ker-azy busy making stuff for gifts.

I've already sorted a set of fabric coasters for my aunt (which are finished); a tote bag for the MIL (partially finished - I ran out of fabric...); you've met Sergei who will go to the nephew and of course Sadie the monkey and her clothes for my niece.

Hmmmm, who does that leave? My friend; the godson and the remaining niece. And to finish the tote bag. Eeeep.

::wanders off muttering about cold autumn nights spawning springtime babies...::

No comments: