Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wacky iPod Shuffle Wednesdays

So, I have very umm, eclectic music taste. Eclectic would be the polite way to put it!

In the vein of www.noappropriatebehavior.blogspot.com 's devotion to music (I heart how the blog post titles are song lyrics and although I could never pretend to even remember most song lyrics, I tewtelly dig it!!), each Wednesday I will post a selection of 10 random songs that appear on my iPod when it's on shuffle. Obvy, there will be some duplication from time to time, so, because this is MY blog, I will use my discretion to substitute any previously mentioned song for the next song.

Without any further ado (::drumroll::):
  1. Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang
  2. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
  3. Who the F**k is Alice - Torpedos
  4. You're So Good To Me - The Beach Boys
  5. Rock The Boat - The Hues Corporation
  6. Goodbye (Astrid Goodbye) - Cold Chisel
  7. She's Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze (cringes slightly...)
  8. Head Over Heels - ABBA
  9. Complicated - Avril Levigne
  10. The Rose - Bette Midler

Yeah.

Eclectic.

No comments: