Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wacky iPod Shuffle Wednesdays

La, la, lalalalalaaaaaaa, dum-de-deeeeeeeee..

That's about as close to me singing as you want to get! Despite my most bestest wishes, I sound like a skinned cat when I sing. I think it is best for everyone if I limit it to quiet little "la-la-la's" :)

The list for today...
  1. Piece of my heart - Janis Joplin
  2. Jump around - House of Pain
  3. Long Day - Matchbox 20
  4. Help Yourself - Tom Jones
  5. 1999 - Prince
  6. Lost - The Badloves
  7. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
  8. Good Times - Jimmy Barnes with INXS
  9. Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley (this one is getting played at my future wedding. If I ever get married...!!)
  10. Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith

::Phew::

Nothing too embarrassing there (not like last week...)

No comments: