Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo-rama-rama

Photo-rama-rama..dum dee dee dee dum, lalalala rama-rama-ramaaaaahahahahaaaaa.

::coughs::


Sweet embroided table cloth I found in the local Sammies. Picked it up thinking that the corners were the only embroidery...must admit I nearly put it back...
Then I saw these...
And this...
And it just got better...
...when I opened it up and there was a beautiful hand embroidered centre panel ;)


Check out those hot damn pineapples! Cherries! Funny shaped green leafy-flower thing!

I heart this table cloth ;)

Eep. The mess that is my craft room... One of my little jobs for this weekend...sorting out that pile of 'stuff'...

Some crafting swag from - of all places - Target.
OMG! Shoes! Check them out! Diamantes! Flowers! Too many exclamation points!!!!
Sweet dresses, handbags and shoes.
Awesome brads, ribbon, buttons etc. Loving the colours.


And then
::blinks::

theres my unholy fabric binge.

It's hard to tell from the photo, but that fabric with the big flowers on on the left of the snap is EYE BLINDINGLY BRIGHT. OMG! I nearly had to go and get me some new retinas after that arrived in the post. I guess I'll find some purpose for it. In very small pieces, I expect ;)

And...

I've got still more fabulous fabric coming from an Etsy seller and yet more (I know, I know, I'm off to Fabrics Anonymous next week. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I dont think I have a problem...) from an eBay store I frequent.


I especially like this fabric with the 50's style children, and the tape measure print. Sorry about craptastic photo - I haven't quite worked out my camera editing functions as yet...


Another of my favourites. Of course - I have no actual purpose for these fabrics as yet....stash-building, oooooh yeaaaaahhhh :)



No comments: