Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 on Tuesdays (whoops...on Wednesday)

OOps.

I appear to have completely forgotten this weeks 10 on Tuesday.

I blame being on holidays and thus away from my work email, to which the reminder is delivered ;)

Anyhoo - here goes.

10 Favourite Places to Shop
  1. Cue (for work clothes);
  2. Woven ( a little boutique in my local shopping centre);
  3. Emporio (for shoes for work AND play);
  4. Borders (mmmmm, books and magazines);
  5. Saba (a newly discovered favourite...providing they replace the faulty blouse I bought);
  6. Diva (great for cheap, on trend accessories);
  7. The Fruit & Veg markets in Victoria Park (Best. Fruit. And. Veg. Ever);
  8. Amazon.com (I get my running shoes from here every year. Despite $60AUD postage, they are still $80 AUD cheaper...);
  9. eBay (selected fabric stores...); and
  10. Assorted Op Shops.

There are more. Many, many more ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 12 of 31 (or 365). Yum. Skittles. Am now in sugar coma...

No comments: