Sunday, May 24, 2009

More baking :D

Ooooh yeah baby...

Mmmmmhhmmmm.

Melting moments sandwiched with rhubarb custard. Stewed the rhubarb and made the custard MYSELF!!!

Double choc cookis.

::Drool::

So gooooooood.

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes. Lemon curd made by my own fair hand.

Apple and Custard Teacakes.

::phew::

It's been a baking extravaganza here today, peeps. I really, really needed that!

Quite frankly, I am pooped (and my belly is full of 'broken' baked goods. Quality control. Yep)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 24 of 31 (or 365) Did my funrun this morning. No rain (which was a good thing). 5 degrees (which was a bad thing). Brrrrrr. Had to break out my cycling armwarmers to wear so my arms didn't freeze!! Luckily, my hip didn't play up and I managed to finish in a reasonably respectable time of about an hour for 10km. :D I'm not even sore at the moment, but I'll bet that Tony The Physio will find the sore spot tomorrow...

1 comment:

craftapalooza said...

hey kylie, there's been changes to this saturday's owls. head on over to sign up http://brownowls-members.blogspot.com/2009/05/brown-owls-perth-meet-may-meet.html