Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Run Through The Jungle & 10 on Tuesdays

(yes...that is me. I am running and not walking...)


Yay!!

Almost got the all clear from Tony the Physio! Despite the bruising I received from his tender ministrations on Friday (which still hurts BTW), I am cleared to go for a 'gentle' run today (which I didn't actually do...) and another 'gentle' run on Thursday. I have to miss training again on Friday, but I do have a 10km Fun Run on Sunday.



Yay again!!



::blinks::

*mutters* I can't believe I am actually so very excited about being able to run again...I may have been kidnapped by pod people... :D



As for 10 on Tuesdays - today the email had two topics...10 Favourite Cities or 10 Celebrities you are most over.



Hmmm.



I think I'll do a mix - 5 of each.

5 Favourite Cities
1 - Perth. The city I currently live in. Great weather. Small city. Easy to get around. All good.
2 - Melbourne. The capital of the state of my birth. Cold. But fabulous.
3 - Singapore. I think, technically, a city state? The city of my father and grandfathers birth.
4 - Kuala Lumpur. Love.
5 - Wellington, NZ. Resembles how I assume parts of England look.

5 Celebrities I am most over
1 - Lindsey Lohan. Enough. Already.
2 - Jordan / Peter Andre. Pfft. Whatever.
3 - Any NRL players and/or their $ex groupies. Yech.
4 - Oprah. Never really warmed to the woman. Dont know why.
5 - Any celebrity who b!tches about being hounded by paparazzi when you know damn well they probably tipped them off about where they would be. You cannot have the fame and fortune and yet still expect your every trip to the 7-Eleven to be paparazzi free. That said I don't agree with hounding people all the time and in their own homes etc. But really. If the paps left them alone...then they'd b!tch about that too!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 19 of 31 (or 365) Am I the only history nerd who enjoys watching Time Team on ABC?

No comments: