Sunday, May 17, 2009

C&QS Schwag

Yum! Delicious purchases from the C&QS on Friday : )


The whole haul - some trims; vintage kimono scraps; buttons; flower trims and Moda fabric

Loving these vintage kimono scraps from Perth-based Sanshi Fabrics. No idea what I'm going to do with them, but they were far to beautiful to pass up.

MMMmmmmmmm. Moda Fabric squares. This is the third lot of Moda squares that I have bought and subsequently done nothing with except pet them occasionally...This pack has lovely spring colours, florals, polka dots, stripes and a cute sewing themed print.

A selection of laces and trims from a trim 'mystery' pack I picked up from one of the stall holders.
And....last - but certainly NOT least!!!

Four camel shaped buttons.

Why the four camel shaped buttons you may very well ask. Well. It's my mother you see. She likes camels. She's ridden camels. She (therefore) collects...camels.

::sigh::

Camels are a very difficult, um, motif to locate, so when I see anything remotely camel related, I tend to snap it up. Don't know what to do with these, but next gift-giving occasion is Christmas, so I guess I have plenty of time to think about it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 17 of 31 (or 365) - Well, WA has voted 'NO' to daylight savings. Not quite the 'resounding NO' that the papers are trumpeting - something like 45% of the WA popluation voted 'Yes', but it was simply not to be. Oh well...*shrugs* life goes on as it did before the trial period!

No comments: