Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 on Tuesdays

This weeks 10 on Tuesdays is 10 Awesome Bands.

***WARNING****WARNING***WARNING***

*coughs*

Just a wee warning - I have, ummmm, eclectic taste in music. Please don't judge me ;)
  1. The Beatles;
  2. My Chemical Romance;
  3. Electric Light Orchestra;
  4. Eskimo Joe;
  5. ABBA (helloooooooo!!!);
  6. The Presidents of The United States of America;
  7. The Bee Gees;
  8. The Travelling Wilburys;
  9. AC/DC; and
  10. The Eagles

*sniffs* There you go. I don't even care if some of them are 'technically' groups and not bands. Those are my choices and I stand by them. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 of 31 (or 365) - Swimming training this morning. What I want to know is this...6.30 am training session. Burly blokes in the warm cosy environs of the HEATED INDOOR POOL. Womens Tri Training? Outdoor pool. Not even the slightly sheltered one, the one riiiiiiiiiiiiiight out the back where it's windy. It was 10 degrees this morning people. TEN STINKING DEGREES!!! Pfft. Who do I have to bribe to get a gig in the indoor pool. Seriously.

No comments: