Sunday, May 31, 2009

Screen Printy Goodness :D


As promised, screen printy goodness from yesterdays Brown Owls meet.

The apple design is mine. It is quite daunting being presented with a blank sheet of paper, and there was quite a bit of sitting and staring at the page around the table!!

The cute little helicopter belongs to Justine (who organises the Perth Upmarket, which BTW is on next Sunday, 7 June at the Perth Town Hall. Go to www.perthupmarket.com.au for deets).

And check out those two little puppers!!! Too cute, Ebony and Ashy *head tilt* ahhhhnnnn :)

Thanks heaps to the wonderful Kirsty for letting us take over her home for the afternoon (and threaten to steal the puppers away!!!).
Much fun was had by all.
I may be heading off to obtain screen printing supplies...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 31 of 31 (definitely NOT 365!!!) Whew! Kind of glad that those 31-days are over. Not that it was particularly onerous or anything, but sometimes I felt like I was grasping for something to write...But, the exercise WAS good for getting me used to regularly blogging, no matter what the content :). So, whilst I doubt that I will be blogging every day, I will certainly be doing it much more regularly than I was prior to the month.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Hi Kylie, great to meet you at Brown Owls on Saturday, and I've enjoyed getting to know you better through your lovely blog. Also I must say again how thoroughly delicious your apple and custard tea-cakes were! Mm-mmm! Did you say it was a Women's Weekly cupcake book recipe? I want to try to replicate them. Elle

Kgirl said...

Hi Elle - it was lovely to meet you too! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your comment :) The teacakes came from an Australian Womens Weekly Cupcake cookbook. The ISBN is 186396553X. I was thinking about publishing the recipe on my blog, but I suspect there may be some copyright issues! Enjoy!