Friday, May 1, 2009

31 Days of Blogging

In an effort to not neglect my blog, I've decided (and in the spirit of those who blog 365 days) to attempt to blog everyday during May.


Starting today (umm, obvy!). Whilst the topics may not always be scintillating, I think it will get me into a good frame of mind for regular updates to become habits. After all, I seem to recall that it takes two weeks of doing something for it to become a habit!!


I guess we'll see how I go. Perhaps if I can stick it out for the entire month, I'll try another full month maybe all the way up to 365 days in a row!


Wish me luck : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 of 31 (or 365) - Gee this is easy really, isn't it...in bad news, went to the physio yesterday and it seems I have Greater Tronchi-something bursitis....Well, that would explain the searing, burning pain in my hip when I run : ( The bad (or good) news is no running for me for the foreseeable future 'cos if it doesn't heal properly then its cortisone injections in the hip for me...Quick! Someone just order me a zimmer frame and get it over with : )

No comments: