Saturday, May 2, 2009

WIP Week - Update II

Hmmm - WIP Week is appearing to be a teensy bit of a washout...

Not a lot to report on updated situations vis a vis WIP's, only a little more work on the set of hardanger embroidered napkins.


I made the critical mistake of trying to work on these last night after spending several hours surfing the net...sadly the eye strain made it almost impossible, so I had to call a halt to proceedings and move onto my afghan project as I was having actual trouble focussing my eyes!!
I probably should have included a 50 cent piece for scale - or something - but the fabric is an incredibly small weave. The heart motif is only about an inch tall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 0f 31 (or 365) - Brown Owls here in Perth today, where we 'Granny-ed Along'. Fun was had by all (I hope!) with varying degrees of perfection : ) More on that later...

No comments: