Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This....


...is what happens when friends know you can sew...

My roomie (and good friend) Bec is going to a Ball on Saturday with her fella (hey CS!!! *waves*). And he needs a waistcoat. This - this folks - is where I come in : )

Hmmm, how am I going to do this???

I figured that I don't have a mens waistcoat pattern (not to mention CS is a reasonably talltalltall fellow, so standard patterns are prolly not gonna fit), so my BRILLIANT idea is to get hold of one of his business shirts (or similar) and see if I can't draft a vague, waistcoaty shaped pattern...

Whaddaya think???
Did I mention its THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 5 of 31 (or 365) - mmmmmmm, F&N Grape Soda. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sugary, aghnnghghgnnnnghgngh (that would be the noise Homer Simpson makes when he drools peeps)

No comments: