Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!


A very happy Mothers Day to all those lovely Mum's out there! Hope you have all been roundly spoilt and received gifts that you actually want...

I am not a mum myself, but I do have my very own Mum, and in honour of Mothers Day, my parents 38th Wedding anniversary having been on Friday just gone and the fact that I haven't visited my parents in just over 12-months (*blushes*) I am off on a road trip down south to my lovely home town :) Lovely. But very cold.

So, I am packing up the car and my stuff and heading off on a 800km round trip back down to coastal Albany for a couple of days. Where I will see my folks and might catch up with a few friends and drop into my old workplace to see a few former (but still current) colleagues. B

ut only a couple of days for the visit as a) whilst I love my parents, I can only cope with them for a limited time and b) there's not too many other people down in Albs that I WANT to see and c) I have heaps of stuff to sort out up here in gold, old Perth. Not to mention the Craft and Quilt Show to attend.

Priorities people ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 10 of 31 (or 365) - Hmm, is it cheating on the 31 Day Challenge if I pre-schedule posts? I mean its not like I cant get Interwebbal service in Albany (there's only one set of traffic lights, mind. But about 200 roundabouts...) or that I'm going to be so busy that I can't squeeze in a blog post...

No comments: