Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marie Claire Idees

OMG.

Yum!!

Just picked up the Spring (I think...) issue of Marie Claire idees, and although my French skills are extreeeeeemely sketchy (I do remember that printemps means spring...I think....) it is just FABULOUS.

::swoon::

Love, love, love.

It has the cutest little knitted vegetables, such as cauliflower, turnips, carrots and trussed tomatoes. I MUST KNIT THESE. I dont need them, but I want them :D

I may be spending a lot of time on Babelfish translating the instructions!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 21 of 31 (or 365) - finally we have rain here in Perth. And what rain!!! Just missed getting drenched at lunchtime and then spent about 10 minutes watching the rain sheeting off the building opposite. It was practically coming down sideways!! At least my garden wont need water this week.

No comments: